From the KT Tape website:
KT TAPE is an abbreviation for Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape. It is a strong, elastic athletic tape that reduces muscle pain, increases mobility, and enhances athletic performance. KT TAPE is pre-cut so that it is fast and easy to apply. Just tear off a strip and apply it to the injured area. KT TAPE provides relief and support for muscles and joints and can be used to prevent or treat hundreds of sports injuries.
What’s in the Box?
- 20 precut strips attached together in a 16′ roll
- Precut strips are ready to apply out of the box- NO CUTTING REQUIRED
- Enough tape for approx. 10-20 applications per roll
- Generally lasts approx. 40-60 days based on usage
- KT Tape can be worn in the pool or shower without coming off
- Includes step by step instructions on how to apply the tape
- Available colors: black, blue, pink, beige, red and green.